The company Crypto Harbor cooperates with its clients in accordance with the conditions set out on our investment resource, and all relationships are governed by the current legislation and the following rules.
- The registration of the client on our website confirms that he agrees with the current terms of service, familiarized himself with these rules and undertakes to follow them in full. Disagreement with the provisions is expressed in the refusal to register and use the resource.
- The current rules have the same legal force as the information contained in other sections of the site Crypto Harbor.
- The current rules can be changed at the initiative of the project managers. In this case, the changes take effect immediately after they are published on the Crypto Harbor website.
- The investment resource through which Crypto Harbor cooperates with clients, the presented text and graphic materials, original design, company logos and banners are intellectual property. Their copying and use will be prosecuted.
Rights and obligations of the participant
- Passing the registration procedure on the site of Crypto Harbor, the participant confirms that he has reached adulthood, is eligible and is aware of the potential risk that investment may incur.
- In the process of registration, the client of the company undertakes to indicate only reliable information about him, use electronic purses in payment systems and funds that belong to him personally.
- The responsibility for the consequences of login data disclosure is the responsibility of the user. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to keep the login and password of your personal account in secret.
- The client of the company, regardless of whether he is an investor or a partner, has the right to create and use only one account. If the multiple registrations in the project will be detected, all accounts of such user will be blocked.
- All registered participants of Crypto Harbor project have the right to use its investment and partnership offer, as well as take part in additional opportunities for earning money with the company if such opportunities will be provided during the project work.
- An investor has the right to create only one active deposit. This is a temporary measure that will facilitate the smooth launch and development of the project in the network.
- Each participant can become a project partner, regardless of whether he has a personal deposit in Crypto Harbor or not.
- Legal entities also have the opportunity to cooperate with the project. To do this, you should have an intermediary or representative who will create an account on the Crypto Harbor website and will carry out investment actions. These clients are subject to existing rules in the project, which also apply to other participants, and cooperation is conducted only on the investment proposal of Crypto Harbor.
- By registering on the project website and using it for getting profit, you should be aware that any investment carries risks and Crypto Harbor is no exception. Cooperating with us, you understand that your income depends on the success of the business of the company, and take responsibility for the possible loss of the deposit or shortfall in profits.
- All registered participants have the right to contact support to get any clarifications and answer to questions about the work of Crypto Harbor.
Rights and obligations of the company
- The company assumes the obligation to accept deposits in trust management under the conditions set forth in our investment offer.
- The Crypto Harbor project is obliged to provide its customers with uninterrupted access to the investment resource 24 hours a day, except for the periods when it will carry out technical works.
- The company has the right to use at its discretion the funds that project participants transfer to its management. The company's specialists will do everything possible to ensure that the activities of Crypto Harbor are successful and its clients receive a steady income.
- The company undertakes to reliably protect the personal data of project participants, using reliable encryption and modern methods of protecting information. Clients can be fully confident that no personal data will be disclosed to third parties.
- The company reserves the right to block the accounts of the participants without the possibility of subsequent recovery for defamation of Crypto Harbor, the creation of multiple registrations on our site, violation of the rules of cooperation with the project.
- The company reserves the right to make changes in the current terms of cooperation, in particular, the following: partnership program, investment conditions, list of available payment systems, project rules. In case of making any changes, the company undertakes to report this through a news section or newsletter.
- The company is not responsible for not providing the client with information about changes in the project due to the fact that the participant specified an incorrect email address when registering.
- The company is not responsible for the lack of access to the investment resource through the fault of your provider.
- The company is not responsible for the delay in any payments due to the fault of the payment system through which you complete the transaction. In addition, we inform that Crypto Harbor has nothing to do with the commission charged by the payment system - the project does not incur any fees for internal operations performed by its clients.
- The company reserves the right to use, at its discretion, data obtained in the course of correspondence with the administration, contacting the support service or in the course of correspondence with other representatives of the project. This information may be used by Crypto Harbor in the event of any disputes. In particular, the data obtained may be made public if the need arises.
- The company reserves the right to block members' accounts and their funds if they are found guilty of slandering Crypto Harbor or will deliberately mislead potential clients regarding the solvency of the project.
- The company is not responsible for the actions or inaction of investors, which could lead to undesirable consequences - for example, loss of profit.
- The company is extremely negative about spam, and therefore calls on project participants to refrain from disseminating information about Crypto Harbor by sending spam correspondence, which will negatively affect the image of the company.
- The parties are not responsible for non-compliance with any obligations for a reason objectively independent of their will (political regime change, economic crisis, catastrophe and natural disasters, etc.).
- These rules can be changed at any stage of the project, if the need arises. In this case, all changes take effect from the moment they are published on the investment resource Crypto Harbor.
- Claims on the content of these rules, the terms of the investment offer, partnership cooperation and other aspects of the project's work are not accepted.